|1 lb Ground Beef||1⁄2 lb Zesty Italian Ground Sausage|
|1 cup Chopped Onions||1 cup Chopped Mushrooms (optional)|
|1 Egg||1 cup Milk|
|1 cup Bread Crumbs||2 tsp Garlic Salt|
|2 tsp Black Pepper|
|1⁄3 cup Ketchup||Pinch of Oregano|
|2 tbsp Brown Sugar|
- Preheat oberdome to 425°F. Place Reversible Cooking rack on Bottom Pan in the High Position.
- Prepare Meatloaf by mixing Main ingredients in a Medium or Large Bowl.
- Coat 4”x 8” Loaf Pan with oil of choice.
- Place Meatloaf mix into Loaf Pan making sure it is evenly spread.
- Mix Sauce Ingredients, Ketchup & Brown Sugar in a small bowl & drizzle over uncooked Meatloaf. Place dome lid on bottom pan.
- Bake for 40 minutes. Check internal temperature of the Meatloaf using a meat thermometer. (USDA Guidelines recommend 145°F before resting)
- Remove Meatloaf from the Reversible Cooking Rack, place on cooling rack/ trivets and allow to rest for 3 minutes before Enjoying!