|3 Granny Smith Apples (large)||1⁄2 cup Brown Sugar (packed)|
|1 1⁄4 cups Cranberry Sauce||1⁄2 tsp Ground Cinnamon|
|1⁄3 cup All-purpose Flour||3⁄4 cup Old Fashioned Oats, uncooked|
|2 tbsp Sugar||4 tbsp Butter or Margarine|
- Preheat Oven to 400°F. Place Reversible Cooking rack on Bottom Pan in the High Position.
- Coat 8”x 8” baking pan with butter (bottom & sides).
- Peel, core and cut the apples into 1⁄4 inch thick slices. In a medium bowl, toss the apples with the cranberry sauce.
- Pour the mixed fruit into the prepared baking dish.
- Using a small bowl, mix our, sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon and oats until combined. Cube the butter and add it to the mixture. Work into the oat mixture with your fingers until it’s mixed well.
- Sprinkle the oat mixture evenly over the prepared fruit.
- Place in the Oven on the reversible rack in the high position and bake for 22- 27 minutes or until the oats are toasted and the fruit is bubbling.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes to allow the cran-apple crisp to slightly thicken.