Crispy Air Fry Frech Fries
Crispy Air Fried French Fries
Make your own Crispy French Fries in an Air Fry Crisper in the oven or in your air fryer without the need for a lot of oil. This recipe uses a lot less oil and the oil is use also drips off into the crisper tray.
|1.5 lb. Russet Potatoes|
|1-2 tbsp of Canola Oil or Vegetable Oil|
|Salt to taste|
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F
- Wash and Cut Potatoes into planks about .5 - 1 inch
- Soak freshly cut potatoes in a bowl of cold water, enough to cover them.
- Drain and fill the again and repeat until the water runs clear.
- Now drain and fill the bowl with hot water and let sit for about 5 minutes
- Drain and lay potatoes on kitchen towel and pat them dry them. You don't want any water on them.
- In a clean dry bowl add the dried potatoes.
- Drizzle Canola or Vegetable Oil, mix to coat the potatoes. Keep the bowl to the side.
- In single layer add them to your Air Fry Crisper Basket.
- Bake for about 15-25 minutes depending on thickness
- Check fries after 5 minutes, carefully remove and re-toss them with oil in the bowl you kept in the side.
- Place them back in the basket.
- Repeat this process every 5 minute until golden brown.
- When done, remove and immediately sprinkle with salt.