Crispy Air Fried French Fries
Make your own Crispy French Fries in an Air Fry Crisper in the oven or in your air fryer without the need for a lot of oil. This recipe uses a lot less oil and the oil is use also drips off into the crisper tray.
|1.5 lb. Russet Potatoes|
|1-2 tbsp of Canola Oil or Vegetable Oil|
|Salt to taste|
For crispiest results, we strongly suggest using the specially designed EaZy MealZ 9" x 10", non-stick crisper set for Air Fryers and Toaster Ovens.
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F
- Wash and Cut Potatoes into planks about .5 - 1 inch
- Soak freshly cut potatoes in a bowl of cold water, enough to cover them.
- Drain and fill the again and repeat until the water runs clear.
- Now drain and fill the bowl with hot water and let sit for about 5 minutes
- Drain and lay potatoes on kitchen towel and pat them dry them. You don't want any water on them.
- In a clean dry bowl add the dried potatoes.
- Drizzle Canola or Vegetable Oil, mix to coat the potatoes. Keep the bowl to the side.
- In single layer add them to your Air Fry Crisper Basket.
- Bake for about 15-25 minutes depending on thickness
- Check fries after 5 minutes, carefully remove and re-toss them with oil in the bowl you kept in the side.
- Place them back in the basket.
- Repeat this process every 5 minute until golden brown.
- When done, remove and immediately sprinkle with salt.
Here's another EaZy MealZ recipe for Awesome Air Fried Hot Dogs!
EaZy MealZ crisper set
👉GREAT NEWS! Because you read this EaZy BrandZ Recipe you are entitled to a SPECIAL 15% Discount on any orders of $30.00+ You can use the link below or enter promo code "SAVE" at check-out https://www.eazybrandz.com/discount/SAVE