Elevate your Thanksgiving table with the irresistible combination of crispy Brussels sprouts, sweet dried cranberries, and a rich balsamic glaze. In this simple air fryer recipe, the Brussels sprouts achieve the perfect balance of tenderness and crunch, while the balsamic glaze adds a touch of sophistication. Tossed with plump dried cranberries, these Balsamic Glazed Cranberry Brussels Sprouts are not just a side dish—they're a festive celebration of flavors that will leave your guests craving more. Try this delightful recipe to bring a burst of color and taste to your holiday feast!
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup balsamic glaze
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley (optional, for garnish)
- Preheat the Air Fryer:
- Preheat your air fryer to 375°F (190°C).
- Prepare Brussels Sprouts:
- In a large bowl, toss the halved Brussels sprouts with olive oil, salt, and black pepper until they are evenly coated.
- Air Fry Brussels Sprouts:
- Place the Brussels sprouts in the EaZy MealZ Crisper Basket
- , ensuring they are in a single layer for even cooking.
- Air fry for 12-15 minutes, shaking the basket or tossing the Brussels sprouts halfway through, until they are crispy on the edges and tender on the inside.
- Prepare Balsamic Glaze:
- In a small saucepan over low heat, warm the balsamic glaze until it becomes slightly thinner. If you don't have pre-made balsamic glaze, you can make a simple one by reducing balsamic vinegar with a bit of honey or maple syrup on the stove.
- Glaze Brussels Sprouts:
- Once the Brussels sprouts are done, transfer them to a bowl and drizzle the balsamic glaze over them, tossing to coat evenly.
- Add Cranberries:
- Gently fold in the dried cranberries, ensuring they are distributed evenly throughout the Brussels sprouts.
- Transfer the Balsamic Glazed Cranberry Brussels Sprouts to a serving dish, and garnish with chopped fresh parsley if desired.
- Serve the Brussels sprouts immediately as a flavorful and festive side dish for your Thanksgiving feast!
Feel free to adjust the quantities and seasoning based on your taste preferences. This recipe combines the earthy flavor of Brussels sprouts with the sweetness of cranberries and the tangy richness of balsamic glaze for a delightful side dish.