Rice and Chicken
|2 Chicken Breasts||3 cups Chicken Broth||12 oz Rice (your choice)|
|1 tsp Lemon Pepper||1⁄2 tsp Parsley (for garnish)|
- Preheat oberdome to 400°. Place Reversible Cooking rack on Bottom Pan in the Low Position.
- Prepare Chicken Breasts by slicing into 3⁄4 inch slices.
- Pour rice & chicken broth into an 8” baking pan.
- Place sliced chicken breast into baking pan placing on top of submerged rice.
- Sprinkle Lemon Pepper on chicken breast.
- Place baking pan into preheated oberdome and bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Check for doneness & sprinkle parsley over chicken breast & rice.
- Remove from your oberdome and enjoy!