Makes 12-14 sliders
|1 lb Kobe Ground Beef||1⁄4 Head Green Cabbage|
|1⁄4 cup Sweet Onion||1⁄4 cup Sesame Ginger Dressing|
|3 tbsp Soy Sauce||1 pkg Hawaiian Sweet Rolls|
- Preheat Oven to 425°F. Place Reversible Cooking rack on Bottom Pan in the High Position.
- Mix Kobe ground beef, onions and soy sauce in medium size bowl.
- Form beef into small patties, approximately 2 1⁄2 to 3 inches in diameter.
- Place patties on baking pan. Note-If burgers are larger than 2 1⁄2 to 3 inches, you can cook directly on rack.
- Cook for approximately 10 minutes. No need to flip!
- Mix finely chopped cabbage and sesame ginger dressing in a small bowl.
- Slice Hawaiian Rolls in half & place a Kobe Beef patty and pinch of sesame ginger cabbage on each.
- Serve and Enjoy!