A simple recipe for Chocolate brownies you can make in your oberdome or oberdome plus as well as you conventional oven.
|1⁄2 cup Salted Butter (Softened)||1⁄3 Cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder|
|1 Cup White Sugar||1⁄2 Cup All-Purpose Flour|
|2 Eggs||1⁄4 Teaspoon Baking Powder|
|1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract|
- In large bowl add all Dry ingredients and mix (Flour, Cocoa Powder, Sugar)
- Add in wet ingredients and mix (Butter, Eggs, Vanilla)
- Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Pour into 8x8 or 9x5 lightly greased baking pan.
- Spread evenly.
- Place on oberdome rack on low position.
- Set to 350°F and bake for 20-25 minutes or until fully baked.
- Remove, let cool. Cut into squares and enjoy.