Skip to content
|1-1.5 lbs Pork Loin
||2 tsp Salt
|2 tsp Black Pepper
||1 lb Bacon
- Preheat Oven to 450°F. Place Reversible Cooking rack on Bottom Pan in the High Position.
- Prepare Pork loin by rubbing with salt and pepper.
- Separate and lay bacon on cutting board, side by side wide enough to ensure the entire Pork Loin is covered.
- Place Pork Loin on bacon and roll to wrap bacon around the Pork Loin. The bacon should cover the entire Pork Loin left to right.
- Place wrapped Pork Loin on the Reversible Cooking Rack making sure the ends of the bacon are underneath the Pork Loin.
- Roast for 40 minutes. Check internal temperature of the Pork Loin using a meat thermometer. USDA guidelines recommend 145°F before resting.
- Remove Pork Loin from the Reversible Cooking Rack, place on a cutting surface, slice and serve!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.