Baby Back Ribs and Yams
|1 rack baby back ribs ~ 16 ribs.||Seasoning for rub on ribs.|
|3 medium sized yams.||Favorite BBQ sauce|
- Preheat the oberdome to 420°F.
- Apply favorite “rub” seasoning to raw ribs and wrap in foil.
- Wrap each yam in foil and place the three yams on bottom pan.
- Place reversible cooking rack in the high position in the baking tray, covering the yams.
- Place ribs on top of the rack.
- Place dome lid on bottom pan and bake for 1 hour and test for doneness.
- Carefully open foil packet. Serve ribs with desired sauce.
The oberdome is capable of making multiple course dinners with the easy placement of racks and trays.