This DiamoTech fry pan meal is a flavorful and easy way to enjoy a stir-fry without the need for a wok. The teriyaki sauce adds a sweet and savory note to the dish, and the colorful vegetables add nutrition and texture. You can serve it over rice or noodles, or enjoy it on its own for a low-carb meal.
- 1 pound of flank steak, sliced against the grain into thin strips
- 1/4 cup of teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 head of broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow onion, sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoon of julienned green onions/carrots for garnish
In a small bowl, whisk together the teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, and brown sugar. Set aside.
Add the sliced flank steak to the pan
and sear for 1-2 minutes on each side, until browned but still pink in the middle.
Remove the beef from the pan
and set aside.
Add the minced garlic to the pan and sauté for 30 seconds, until fragrant.
Add the broccoli florets, sliced red bell pepper, and sliced yellow onion to the DiamoTech Pan
and sauté for 3-5 minutes, until the vegetables are tender-crisp.
Season the vegetables with salt and pepper to taste.
Return the beef to the pan
and pour the teriyaki sauce over the top.
Toss everything together until the beef and vegetables are coated in the sauce and heated through.
Garnish with carrots & green onions and serve hot.