Delight in the harmonious blend of flavors in this Stir-Fried Ginger Chicken with Noodles. Marinated chicken, tender noodles, and crisp vegetables come together in a fragrant ginger-infused stir-fry. A medley of soy sauce, oyster sauce, and aromatic spices elevate this dish to a culinary masterpiece. Finished with a sprinkle of green onions and optional sesame seeds, it's a symphony of taste and texture that's both quick and satisfying
- 1 lb (450g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 8 oz (225g) stir-fry noodles
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp rice wine or dry sherry
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp fresh ginger, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup snap peas or snow peas
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 1/2 cup baby corn, halved lengthwise
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Sesame seeds, for garnish (optional)
- Marinate chicken in a mixture of soy sauce, oyster sauce, cornstarch, rice wine, and sesame oil.
- Stir-fry in DiamoTech EaZy Flip Wok marinated chicken until cooked; set aside.
- Heat vegetable oil in the wok and sauté ginger and garlic until fragrant.
- Add julienned carrot, halved baby corn, and sliced bell pepper; stir-fry for a few minutes.
- Toss in snap peas or snow peas and continue stir-frying until vegetables are vibrant and slightly tender.
- Combine cooked chicken with the sautéed vegetables.
- Cook stir-fry noodles according to package instructions; drain and add to the wok.
- Mix everything together, ensuring even distribution of chicken, vegetables, and noodles.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with sliced green onions and sesame seeds, if desired.
- Serve the delectable stir-fry, showcasing the rich medley of textures and flavors.
Savor the symphony of tastes and colors in this Stir-Fried Ginger Chicken with Noodles and Colorful Vegetables, where tender chicken, noodles, and an assortment of vegetables come together in a harmonious wok-cooked creation.