Hot, Crispy Buffalo Wings EaZy to Air Fry in EaZy MealZ Crisper Basket
- 1 lb chicken wings (and drumsticks if you like)
- 1/2 cup hot sauce (such as Frank's RedHot)
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- salt, to taste
- Rinse the chicken wings and pat dry.
- In a mixing bowl, combine hot sauce, melted butter, garlic powder, paprika, cayenne pepper, and salt.
- Add the wings to the bowl and mix until well coated.
- Place the wings in the EaZy MealZ Crisper Basket and place basket on middle rack of air fryer, oven, or toaster oven.
- Air fry the wings at 400°F for approx. 22 minutes. (internal temp. of chicken should be 165F)
- Once the wings are crispy, carefully remove the EaZy MealZ Crisper Basket from the air fryer and serve the wings with your favorite dipping sauce. Enjoy!
👉GREAT NEWS! Because you read this EaZy BrandZ Recipe you are entitled to a SPECIAL 15% Discount on orders of $30.00+ enter promo code "SAVE" at checkout or click here