Cooks Perfectly w/ EaZy MealZ Grill Plate, Crisper,
Bake Pan (3-pc set)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 small ribeye steaks, about 1 inch thick
- 2 teaspoons Montreal steak seasoning
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat your air fryer oven/convection oven to 400°F.
- Brush the steaks with olive oil on both sides.
- Season the steaks with Montreal steak seasoning, salt, and pepper, and be sure to rub the seasoning in.
- Place empty EaZy MealZ bottom pan in Air Fry Oven or Convection Oven.
- Place the steaks on top of EaZy MealZ Air Fry Grill Plate.
- Slide EaZy MealZ Grill Plate on top of bottom pan.
- Cook the steaks for 8-10 minutes, flipping halfway through, or until they reach your desired level of doneness.
- Let the steaks rest for a few minutes before removing from Grill Plate and slicing and serving.
Serve with sides like mashed potatoes, roasted veggies or a salad.