Delectable Sweetness made EaZy
EaZy Tip: Use the EaZy MealZ Parchment Liner
1 can refrigerated biscuit dough
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1 tsp ground cinnamon
3 tbsp melted butter
- Preheat your air fryer to 350°F.
- Open the can of biscuit dough and separate the biscuits. Cut each biscuit into four pieces.3.
- In a small bowl, mix together the sugar and cinnamon.
- Dip each biscuit piece into the melted butter, then roll it in the cinnamon sugar mixture.5.
- Place the coated biscuit pieces in a single layer in an EaZy MealZ Parchment Liner and place in the air fryer basket.
- Air fry the donut holes for 4-6 minutes, or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Remove the donut holes from the air fryer and let them cool for a few minutes before serving.
These Air Fryer Cinnamon Sugar Donut Holes are best served warm and make a great dessert or sweet snack!
👉GREAT NEWS! Because you read this EaZy BrandZ Recipe you are entitled to a SPECIAL 15% Discount on orders of $30.00+ enter promo code "SAVE" at checkout or click here