Looking to indulge your sweet tooth but short on time? Look no further! Our Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Cookie Bites are quick, easy, and incredibly delicious. Perfectly crispy on the outside, yet wonderfully soft and gooey on the inside, these mini delights will surely satisfy your dessert cravings. And the best part? You can whip them up right in your air fryer!
1. In a large bowl, cream together the butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
2. Beat in the egg and vanilla extract until well combined.
3. In another bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt.
4. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mixing just until combined.
5. Fold in the chocolate chips
6. Roll the cookie dough into small balls, about 1 inch in diameter.
7. Arrange the cookie dough balls in a single layer in your EaZy MealZ Air Fry Bake Pan. Make sure they're not touching to allow for even cooking and spreading. You will likely need to cook in batches depending on the size of your air fryer.
8. Cook the cookie bites in the air fryer at 350°F for 5-7 minutes, or until they're golden brown and set.
Enjoy these Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Cookie Bites as a quick, easy, and delicious dessert that's sure to satisfy your sweet tooth!
- Be careful not to overcook the cookie bites, as they can quickly become too hard. They'll continue to cook a bit as they cool.
- Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to a week.
Enjoy your dessert!