Air Fried, Fried Chicken
Delicious Air Fry Fried Chicken
Enjoy a healthier version of deep fried chicken using an Air Fry Crisper in the oven or in your air fryer. This recipe uses a lot less oil and the oil is use also drips off into the crisper tray.
|1 lb. Chicken Breast and/or Thighs||2 tsp Paprika|
|2 tbsp Salt||2 tsp Black Pepper|
|2 Eggs||2 tbsp Ground Thyme|
|1 Cup Flour||2 tbsp Ground Rosemary|
|2 tbsp Garlic Powder|
For crispiest, crunchiest results, we strongly suggest using the specially designed EaZy MealZ 9" x 10" non-stick crisper set engineered specifically for Air Fryers and Toaster Ovens.
- Coat chicken with salt, pepper, paprika and olive oil.
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F
- Add flour to a bowl, and add half Garlic Powder, half Paprika, half Black Pepper, half Ground Thyme, half Rosemary, cornstarch and mix.
- In another bowl add 2 eggs and whisk.
- Coat chicken in egg.
- Dredge chicken in Flour mix.
- Remove, shake off excess flour.
- Coat chicken in egg again.
- Dredge chicken in Flour mix again.
- Shake off excess flour and set aside.
- Let the chicken sit for 10 - 15 minutes.
- Light brush or spray mist Olive Oil on to chicken on all sides. Just enough to lightly coat the chicken.
- Place Chicken in Air Fry Crisper Basket and place in oven.
- Cook 20 - 25 minutes or cooked thoroughly (internal temperature of 165ºF)
- Remove from oven, let rest for about 5 minutes.
- Serve and Enjoy
👉GREAT NEWS! Because you read this EaZy BrandZ Recipe you are entitled to a SPECIAL 15% Discount on any orders of $30.00+ You can use the link below or enter promo code "SAVE" at check-out https://www.eazybrandz.com/discount/SAVE