|6 oz Cream of Mushroom or Cream of Chicken Soup||6 oz Evaporated Milk|
|1⁄4 Black Pepper||12 oz Frozen Broccoli|
|1 tsp Minced Garlic||2 cups Cheese, Cheddar recommended but can use other to suit your taste (grated)|
|1⁄2 cup Milk||3⁄4 cup Chicken (canned or fresh but cooked)|
|16 oz Frozen Diced Hash Browns or Tater Tots||1⁄2 cup Chopped Mushrooms (optional)|
- Preheat oberdome to 425°F. Place Reversible Cooking rack on Bottom Pan in the High Position.
- Mix cream of chicken or mushroom soup, pepper, garlic, milk and evaporated milk in a Medium to Large Bowl.
- Coat 8”x 8” baking pan with oil of choice.
- Mix Potatoes, Broccoli, 1 cup of Cheese, Chicken, and Mushrooms (optional) in large bowl and transfer to oiled 8”x 8” pan.
- Pour soup/milk mixture over the top of Potatoes/Broccoli/Cheese and then sprinkle 1 cup of cheese across the top.
- Bake in the oberdome at 425°F for 25 minutes.
- Remove casserole from oberdome, place on cooling rack/trivets and allow to rest for 5 minutes before Enjoying!