|3⁄4 oz. Activated Yeast||4 tbsp Pizza Sauce|
|1 Cup Warm Water||2 Cups Mozzarella Cheese|
|2 1⁄2 Cups Flour||Pepperoni|
- Mix Yeast with warm water.
- Add flour to large bowl.
- Mix yeast mixture with flour and mix until dough forms.
- On a floured board, knead dough for 2 - 5 minutes adding flour as needed until dough is firm.
- Form dough into a ball and place into a greased bowl and cover for 1 hour.
- Remove from bowl and on floured board lightly knead for 2 minutes.
- Divide dough into 2 equal size portions.
- Pat or roll down flat onto a pizza pan or stone
- Preheat oberdome at 350°F.(If using; add pizza stone)
- Add Pizza Sauce, Cheese, and Pepperoni.
- Place high side of the rack on the oberdome tray.
- Place pizza pan rack or place on pizza stone
- Cover and bake for 20 - 25 minutes or until golden brown
- Remove and enjoy.