|1⁄2 lb Lasagna Noodles||1 tsp Ground Black Pepper|
|1 tbsp Olive Oil||24 oz Marinara Sauce|
|1 lb Ground Beef||16 oz Ricotta (whole or skim)|
|2 Cloves of Garlic (minced)||1⁄4 cup Parsley (chopped)|
|1 tsp Oregano||1⁄2 cup Parmesan (freshly grated recommended)|
|1 tsp Salt||1 lb Mozzarella (sliced)|
- Preheat oberdome to 375°F. Place Lid Rest/Trivets in Bottom Pan.
- In large pot, boil water, add a pinch of salt, dash of olive oil and boil pasta according to package directions. Drain water & drizzle a little olive oil to prevent noodles from sticking together.
- In a large pot over med-high heat, warm 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil. Cook Ground Beef breaking up using a wooden spoon until cooked evenly. Turn heat down to medium, add Garlic, Oregano, Salt, Black Pepper and Marinara. Stir until mixed and warmed thoroughly.
- In medium bowl, combine Ricotta, Parsley and half of the Parmesan Cheese and set aside.
- In large casserole dish (make sure it fits in oberdome with lid on), spread layer of Meat Sauce, a single layer of Lasagna Noodles, a single layer of Mozzarella and a layer of Ricotta mixture. Then repeat layers. Top last layer of Lasagna Noodles with Meat Sauce, Mozzarella and Parmesan.
- Place Lasagna (uncovered) on the Lid Rest/Trivets in Bottom Pan and place Dome Lid on Bottom Pan.
- Bake for approximately 22 minutes if using a metal pan and 27 minutes if using a glass dish.
- Serve and enjoy!