|1 cup Beef Broth||3 cloves Garlic (minced)|
|1⁄4 cup Soy Sauce||1⁄4 cup Sweet Onion (finely chopped)|
|1⁄4 cup Brown Sugar||1.5 lb Beef, Top sirloin strips|
|2 tbsp Sesame Oil||16 oz Broccoli Crowns|
|1 tbsp Cornstarch|
- Preheat Oven to 400°F. Place Reversible Cooking rack on Bottom Pan in the High Position.
- Mix beef broth, soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil, corn starch, garlic & onions in small to medium size bowl.
- Lightly oil 9”x 9” baking pan.
- Place beef strips on bottom of baking pan & pour sauce over meat.
- Place broccoli crowns on top of meat with crowns up.
- Cook for approximately 15-17 minutes.
- Optional-place Broccoli Beef over Brown or White Rice.
- Serve and Enjoy!