Delicious pan-seared salmon cooked in the DiamoTech fry pan
- 4 (6 oz) Salmon fillets
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 1/4 cup of lemon juice
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Season salmon with salt and pepper.
- Heat the DiamoTech fry pan over medium-high heat and add the olive oil.
- Once the pan is hot, add the salmon fillets, skin-side down, and cook for 3-4 minutes or until the skin is crispy.
- Flip salmon, cook for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Remove salmon from the pan and place it on a plate.
- Add butter, garlic, and lemon juice in the DiamoTech fry pan. Cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly, until butter is melted, and the sauce is lightly bubbling.
- Return the salmon to the DiamoTech fry pan, spooning the sauce over the fillets.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and serve.
👉GREAT NEWS! Because you read this EaZy BrandZ Recipe you are entitled to a SPECIAL 15% Discount on any orders of $30.00+ Use the link below or enter code "SAVE" at check-out. https://www.eazybrandz.com/discount/SAVE