- Begin by toasting the bread.
- While the bread is toasting, slice the avocado in half, remove the pit, and scoop the flesh into a bowl. Mash the avocado with a fork and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Once the bread is toasted, spread the mashed avocado evenly on top of each slice.
- Place DiamoTech pan on burner and set to medium heat.
- Crack the eggs into the pan and cook to your desired doneness. You can cook them sunny-side up, over-easy, or scrambled.
- Once the eggs are done, use a spatula to carefully transfer them to the top of the avocado toast.
- Serve hot and enjoy your delicious breakfast!
This recipe is quick, easy, and nutritious, and can be customized to suit your tastes. You can add a sprinkle of hot sauce or cheese to the eggs, or swap out the avocado for another spread like hummus or cream cheese.