EaZy Air Fried Potato Chips
Make your own Crispy Air Fried Potato Chips in an Air Fry Crisper in the oven or in your air fryer without the need for a lot of oil. This recipe uses a lot less oil and the oil is use also drips off into the crisper tray.
|1 Large Russet Potatoes|
|1 tbsp of Canola Oil or Vegetable Oil|
|Salt to taste|
For crispiest results, we strongly suggest using the specially designed EaZy MealZ 9" x 10" non-stick crisper set engineered specifically for Air Fryers and Toaster Ovens.
- Pre-heat oven to 325°F
- Wash and Peel Potato
- Cut thin slices about 1/8 inch thick (Tip! Super-Max Sharp EaZy MealZ 7" Santoku Knife)
- Soak freshly cut slices in a bowl of cold water, enough to cover them.
- Drain and fill the again and repeat until the water runs clear.
- Drain and lay potato slices on kitchen towel and pat them dry them.
- Add potato slices into large plastic bag
- Drizzle 1 tbsp Canola or Vegetable Oil, mix to coat the potatoes.Add Salt or Seasoning if you like
- In single layer add them to your crisper set.
- Place Crisper on middle rack and Air Fry 325-330F for 15 minutes or oven bake for 20 minutes.
- Remember, with the EaZy MealZ Crisper Set, there's no need to flip!
Here's another EaZy MealZ recipe for Gooey Grilled Cheese!
👉GREAT NEWS! Because you read this EaZy BrandZ Recipe you are entitled to a SPECIAL 15% Discount on any orders of $30.00+ You can use the link below or enter promo code "SAVE" at check-out https://www.eazybrandz.com/discount/SAVE