- Preheat your air fryer or oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a large bowl, toss the Brussels sprouts with olive oil, salt, and pepper until they are well coated.
- Arrange the Brussels sprouts in your EaZy MealZ Crisper Basket. Try to lay them cut side down and ensure they're not overcrowded for even cooking.
- Cook the Brussels sprouts in the preheated air fryer for 10 minutes, then shake the basket and cook for another 5-10 minutes, or until the Brussels sprouts are crispy and golden brown.
- While the Brussels sprouts are cooking, prepare the balsamic glaze. In a DiamoTech Pan over medium heat, combine the balsamic vinegar, honey, and minced garlic. Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce the heat and let it simmer for 10-15 minutes, or until it has reduced by half.
- Once the Brussels sprouts are done, remove them from the basket and drizzle them with the balsamic glaze. Toss them gently to ensure they're well coated.
- Let the Brussels sprouts cool for a couple of minutes before serving.
Enjoy these Crispy Air Fryer Brussel Sprouts with Balsamic Glaze as a delicious, healthy side dish that pairs well with almost any main course!
- If you want your Brussels sprouts to be extra crispy, you can increase the cooking time by a few minutes. Just keep an eye on them to avoid burning.
- The balsamic glaze can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge for up to a week.
- You can add additional flavors to this recipe by mixing in some bacon bits, dried cranberries, or toasted nuts.