Make your own ChEaZy Veggie Bake in an Air Fry Casserole Pan in the oven or in your air fryer
- Roughly 20 oz total of: tomatoes, mushrooms, eggplant or squash or other veggies of your choice.
- ¼ cup finely chopped onion
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- Pinch black pepper
- Pinch Salt
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup shredded parmesan
- Olive Oil spray
- Parsley to garnish
For best results, we strongly suggest using the specially designed EaZy MealZ 9" x 10" nonstick casserole pan engineered specifically for Air Fryers and Toaster Ovens.
- Wash and cut veggies as to your liking, then pat dry with paper towel.
- Mix in bowl all veggies including garlic.
- Lightly spray veggies with olive oil and mix again.
- Layer veggies in Air Fry Casserole Pan, then Cheese, then repeat, ending with cheese on top.
- Air Fry at 350 F for 12-14 minutes until golden brown on top.
Here's another EaZy MealZ recipe for Gooey Grilled Cheese!
👉GREAT NEWS! Because you read this EaZy BrandZ Recipe you are entitled to a SPECIAL 15% Discount on any orders of $30.00+ You can use the link below or enter promo code "SAVE" at check-out https://www.eazybrandz.com/discount/SAVE